Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year

I have been reading so many bloggers rounding up their productive sewing year and I thought back through my sewing year. I started the year busy creating dresses for a couple of event that were heading my way and then in spring I was involved in the costumes for the play After September at the am-dram group I'm involved with and then woosh... I'm not really sure what I was up to... until the autumn production of Calendar Girls then Christmas and now here we are in 2013.

It's not that I didn't sew last year, I do have items hanging in the wardrobe (and some in the UFO pile ssshhh) but I'm not sure when I made them, I have a terrible memory and no sense of time, Summer before last on holiday with my family my sister and I had a fun little photo shoot so I know any items photographed there were definitely made pre September 2011 but that is my only record.


seaside


So I feel now, with the clean break of a new year, is an excellent time for me to start blogging it will serve as a record for my productivity, what I'm sewing, why I'm sewing and sometimes why I'm not.

Here's to 2013
x

No comments:

Post a Comment